What I learned in 2017 about running and the running community that I didn’t know before.
- How to join a running club.
- How to get a permanent number so that temporary numbers don’t cost me a fortune every race.
- The benefits of eating correctly before a race.
- Where to find races to enter.
- What is a bus.
- What clothes cause you to chaff.
- 21km is not that far when you are having fun.
This is something that all seasoned runners know, but I didn’t until I started running races.
The Wonderful Run 21.1km
Muller Potgieter 10km Race
24th Tom Jenkins 21.1km
Kolonnade Retail Park 21.1km